Friday, May 11, 2012

Thankful for our Mothers

Miriam Jane Page, Mother of Amy, Philip, Eric, and Bethany Page.
 Ma Page is best described as faithful! Faithful to God, her husband and her family. She truly has the gift of hospitality! Her home is usually being used as a B&B for family and friends. She has inspired me over the years to be hospitable and keep a comfortable home. I thank my mother for being faithful in taking my siblings and I to church all those years. She got all four of us kids up and dressed and out the door every Sunday all by herself. I don't know how she did it...we only had one bathroom! My mother led me to the Lord at the kitchen table when I was six years old and for that I am eternally thankful! I Love you Ma!


 Jane Hanson, Mother of Brian and Erik Hanson.
 Mum Hanson is best described as a humble servant. She serves God, her husband and her children with a meek and quiet spirit. She is disciplined, hardworking, faithful, loving and unselfish. Mum always puts her family's needs before her own and does it with a cheerful attitude. It was through her illness that God gave her the desire to seek and find Him so that her family all came to know Christ as their personal savior. Thank you so much for letting God use you and for being an awesome mother and mother-in-law! I Love you Mum!

  Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment